- New!The Vielight 633 Red is a compact personal photobiomodulation (PBM) device. Its cold LED 633nm red beam is ideal for systemic photobiomodulation via photonic diffusion through the nasal blood capillaries. The Vielight 633 Red and Vielight 655 Prime are comparable in efficacy.
- New!The Vielight 655 Prime is a compact personal photobiomodulation (PBM) device. Its cold laser 655nm red beam is ideal for systemic photobiomodulation via photonic diffusion through the nasal blood capillaries. The Vielight 633 Red and Vielight 655 Prime are comparable in efficacy. The science behind the difference between the 655 nm and 810 nm wavelengths can be found in this independent study : (Link)
Why intranasal?The nasal cavity is rich with blood capillaries. There are more capillaries per cm2 than in most organs of the body. Five arteries connect to the nasal cavity, while the Little's area is a frequent site of nasal bleeding. Given the rich supply of blood and the thin, permeable membrane within the nasal cavity, the light can easily reach the blood. Thus, this area is well-suited for systemic photbiomodulation which via blood. Vielight's intranasal PBM devices combine solid state technology with intranasal LEDs. The diode's transparent high impact polycarbonate enclosure ensures quality and durability, turning this PBM device into a life-long investment. What is systemic photobiomodulation? : (Link) Learn more about the reasoning behind the 655 Prime here : (Link)
- The Neuro Duo and X-Plus combo combines brain photobiomodulation and systemic photobiomodulation into one complete system. The Neuro Duo and X-Plus can be used together to comprehensively stimulate the brain and systemic areas. The Neuro Duo and X-Plus combo enables:
- Cortical brain photobiomodulation (Neuro Duo)
- Ventral brain stimulation (Neuro Duo)
- Alpha and Gamma neuromodulation (Neuro Duo)
- Posterior brain stimulation (X-Plus)
- Systemic circulation (X-Plus)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (X-Plus)
- Thymus gland stimulation (X-Plus)
- Gut stimulation (X-Plus)
- The Vielight X-Plus targets vital structures within your body: the cerebellum, thymus gland and nasal vascular area. It can be combined with the Vielight Neuro to form a complete brain-systemic photobiomodulation system. In-depth explanation of X-Plus 3: Link
Target structure Benefit
Improved balance and posture, limb coordination, motor learning.
- Thymus gland
- Nasal vascular area
Improved physical energy and fitness.
X-Plus Modules Descriptions:
- The X-Plus head module: photobiomodulation of the cerebellum (25% of the Neuro’s LED power density)
- The X-Plus 633nm intranasal applicator(s): photobiomodulation of the nasal vascular area.
- The X-Plus body module: photobiomodulation of the thymus gland.